If you need an easy treat to make this season, this fudge recipe is SUPER simple, delicious, and only uses three ingredients!! Perfect for a get-together, to make at home for the kids, or to give as a gift. Last year, we made a couple of batches and packaged the fudge for all of the teachers at our kids’ daycare – it was a huge hit!
Easy Peppermint Fudge with Essential Oils
1 Tub of vanilla frosting (I used Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla)
1 Bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips (yes, one entire bag)
4 drops Peppermint Essential Oil (I used the Young Living brand, make sure to check the label of your oil for proper use instructions!)
- Melt frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Melt the bag of chocolate chips. (I microwaved for about 30 seconds at a time and stirred/microwaved a bit longer until the chocolate chips were all melted).
- Mix the frosting into the chocolate.
- Add peppermint oil. Stir.
- Spread into 8×8 foil-lined pan and place in the fridge until hardened.
Seriously, SO delicious – make sure you have friends or family around or you might be tempted to eat the entire batch!
Receive more essential oil tips plus $5 off your purchase of essential oil jewelry by subscribing to our insider newsletter here!